Tuesday, July 31, 2012

All About 'Cha - Part I

Mine! All Mine!
Photo Credit
Good evening, everyone! A little while back, Miss Jo from Alphabet Soup tagged me to do a fun blog questionnaire! The procedure is quite simple, and one with which I'm sure you're familiar...answer the questions, pass 'em on to some cool bloggers, follow the fun! Because it's quite a long list of questions, I've decided to divvy 'em up into two different posts, and tag a different blogger (or set of bloggers) for each set of questions. Ya ready? I am! So let's go!

1. What color are your socks right now?
As amazing at it is, I'm not wearing socks right now. I usually am, but it's been lovely and warm (which means high 70s here in the Northwest) so I didn't need 'em today. I am wearing purple nail polish, though. :)

2. What are you listening to right now?
Maddy explaining the hairstyle she's giving me, and Megs singing a call to play "Hand and Foot".

3. What was the last thing you ate?
Dinner. And it was delish! Chicken, broccoli, and quinoa. Quinoa = yumminess. :)

4. Can you drive a stick shift?
*ahem* I can get from point A to point B, in a car with a stick shift. Not quite sure that's the same thing as driving...

5. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Hmmm...Robyn I think.

6. How old are you today?
Seriously? Is this a make-people-feel-old question?? Ugh, fine. Here it goes. 21 years, I-don't-care-how-many-months-and-days.

7. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Not a huge sports fan here, people. I like to play soccer, volleyball, ultimate Frisbee...so I don't mind watching those. Oh, and figure skating/ice dancing is amazing to watch. :)

8. What is your favorite drink?
Can't choose. At all. I love yummy drinks, and I usually try a new one each time I go somewhere. Most common non-water drink? Tea or "DDP" (diet dr. pepper). Drinks I crave? Juice and smoothies. Drink that makes me all creamy and happy? Hot cocoa. And I could list others I love...

9. Have you ever dyed your hair?
*ahem* yes. but it didn't work. 'nuff said.

10. What is your favorite food?
Everyone knows chocolate is in a girl's food pyramid.

11. Do you sing in the shower?
Haha! Actually, no, I don't. And it is because, ever since I was little and first heard someone joke about it, I never wanted to be caught doing it... :p

12. Favorite day of the year?
My fav day used to be the first day in Sun River (our annual family vacation spot). Although we don't go there any more, I think it still would have to be the first day of family vacation. :)

13. What is one place you want to visit?
IrelandIsraelScotlandFranceAustriaSwedenSwitzerlandNewZealand. :D

14. What was your favorite toy as a child?
You know, I really don't know. I can remember favorite books, favorite movies, but favorite toys... Probably either my Kirsten doll, or "Callie" (a stuffed calico cat).

15. What is your favorite season?
Whichever one I'm in the midst of! Spring for the rain, the new flowers, and the pretty color of the clouds. Summer for the warmth, the sun, all the games you can play outside, and the pretty color of the sky. Autumn for the leaves, fuzzy boots, chunky sweaters, long walks, and the pretty color of...everything. Winter for steamy mugs of tea, having to bundle up, and the delicious abundance of rain!

So, now it's your turn! I do here by tag:

Miss Kayleen from Only God
Tante Jen from Four for France
and
Miss Mikaela from One Bright Corner

Of course, if you decide to take up the challenge without being tagged, let me know! I 'd love to read your answers! :)


6 comments:

Ruthie H. said...

I loved your answers, Sarah! About #8, yummy drinks are a weakness of mine. However, there is a benefit if they are yummy, plus good for you. ; ) I just picked some hibiscus from our SHIM gardens to use for tea. Hibiscus tastes good (reminds me of berries) and is very good for you (lots of iron and Vitamin C). :)

Four for France said...

Oh fun! I am so with you on ALL the seasons and singing in the shower. I can't wait to play!

Lynnae said...

Okay, so I like all the answers...except, I just can't understand why anybody would like DDP :)

Mikaela said...

Ohh...it's been awhile since I've done a tag, so I'm looking forward to answering this one! ;-)

Your answers were so you...but c'mon girl, 21 is not old! You'd better get past that old feeling before you hit the triple digits. ;-)

SarahJayne said...

Ruthie - wow! I would love hibiscus, I think! :) Must look it up and try to get some drinks with it here!
Tante Jen - hooray! :)
Nae-Nae - DDP is like, the only diet soda that still tastes real! :P
Mika - lol. I look forward to reading your answers! :)

Jessica said...

I'll go ahead and do this. It looks like fun!