Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Watch-It Wednesday: Our Identity

This isn't the post/video I was planning on posting today, but sometimes you are just so surrounded with a theme, that it's impossible to ignore, you know? Lately, the LORD has been teaching me so much, I feel like I don't have enough pens and paper to be writing it all down - and I'm filling out sheets and sheets!
 
Here are some beautifully encouraging lessons on God's love and grace; which, as He has bestowed them upon us, give us a whole new identity: that of a child of the King. First, you really should read Alistar Begg's devotional here. (And while you're there, sign up for the daily emails - they are such an encouragement to read each morning.) Are you, like Daniel, a "man greatly loved"?
 
And here's a song I've been listening to over and over again...it's become my theme song, this last week, echoing precisely my thoughts and prayers as, daily, I realize more and more just how badly I mess up:
 
 
Beautiful, isn't it? Our Father's love and grace - there is nothing as lovely and glorious. He is so sufficient for all we could ever need. Rest joyously in this, and have a wonderful Wednesday!
 



No comments: