Monday, December 12, 2011

And the Answer Is...

*sigh*

You guys are all obviously much better at the picture game than I am, or ever was.

A LOT better.

Because ya'll guessed it - no big deal.

I'm just going to take one moment to feel embarrassed for announcing my apparently-unique incompetence at this game to the entire blogging world.

*silence*

Ok, moment's over. Yes! We got an organ!! We still have to figure out exactly where it's going, but we are already having so much fun playing with it!

Here's the beauty (full pic) *grins* :


Now, does anyone have any suggestions for good curriculum with which to teach oneself the organ?? I'd love to hear them! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Lauren said...

Yay! I can't wait to come over and play around on it with you!

Unknown said...

OOO...uh....arghhhh!! OOOO...it's on the tip of my tongue....mmmm.....harpsichord? :p