Mama gave all of us Kelly dolls! Originally, just the Twinkles were going to get them, but mama told me that she soon realized we all would want one "And no one gives them to you any more!" So...I got the "Princess" Kelly doll. And, *grins* I LOVE it!! Isn't she a sweetie?
2. The note (given to me by a student who claims to despise the piano) that gave me the biggest grin:
"Thank you for teaching piano to me. Even though I really don't like piano it has been rather fun learning new songs. Merry Christmas."
3. The gift that I (and a few others) have already gained the most weight from:
The note with this delectable gift read "This could be a year's supply...but it doesn't have to be!" Haha, Josh. :)
4. The most hilarious duo in the kitchen from the day:
5. The absotively-posolutely favorite gift we, the children, gave our parents:
A weekend at the Portland White House bed-and-breakfast. Yup, they were suprised! :)
6. The most-wrapped-items-for-one-ultimate-gift present we gave daddy:
6. The gift I've already enjoyed the most (again, thanks to Joshua!) :
Chris Rice Hymn Arrangement Book Lovely, beautiful arrangements.
7. The gift that got the most screams:
To "the Coder Ladies" from "their gentleman friend." Mmm-hmmm. Think Ben has good taste? :)
We had a lovely Christmas. I so enjoyed the focus that going to church in the morning gave. In fact, a couple friends and I are scheming to organize something for our church to do on Christmas next year. We'll see if we succeed, but it is a testimony to how much we like celebrating as a church family! Praises to our King for His unfathomable, incomprehensible, selfless, mind-boggling gift. He is so good to us.