Monday, July 7, 2014

30 Day Book Challenge! Day 6: This Past Year ~ The Good

Well, drat. These next two days are going to be boring. The problem is: When I returned from Europe last year, I didn't read much. It just didn't make the list of priorities between being at the fair, planning the studio summer recital, and organizing all the details for beginning a new teaching year in the fall. As I mentioned before, when all was said and done, I found that my fall schedule had the reading slot from 11pm-2am, which didn't jive well with my early mornings. So I hardly read. In the last year, I've pretty much read what I've read in the last 6 months...so you're going to hear about the same books again.


Day 6: What is your favorite book that you've read in the last year?

Short answer: it's a tie. Orthodoxy, and The Book That Made Your World.

...and that's all folks. :/ Tune in tomorrow for a similarly exciting post...or see you Wednesday! :D

But what could be more interesting (at least for me): What is your favorite read from the last year??

1 comment:

Grace Christine said...

I'm really enjoying Jack and Jill by Louisa May Alcott.(I haven't quite finished it yet, but I like what I've read so far. :)