Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Birthday Card

Dearest Twinkles in my eye,
Sweeter than an apple pie,
I wish, today, I was with you,
To celebrate your birthday, too!
 But since, instead, I'm miles away,
On this, your special 8th birthday,
I'm sending you upon a quest.
Follow the clues to know the rest!



But first, my dears, I need to say,
"Happy, Happy 8th Birthday!"
I miss you much, and love you more;
This year, I know, God has in store
So much for you to learn and do,
Be sure to love Him ~ He so loves you!
Obey and listen ~ spread His Joy
And Hope to every girl and boy!


Love again! Now here's the clue ~
Think carefully; It's up to you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have many hammers, but they're not for nails
Keys and pedals, but I don't drive
When pushed, I sing, when left, I'm silent
My sound makes the household come alive 
 

3 comments:

Ray said...

So much fun, Sarah! We are about to listen to the cd.

Lauren said...

What a sweet birthday hunt!

Spafford said...

Happy Birthday Twinkles!! Blessings from the Lord.

Happy 8th

The Spafford's